Tuesday, January 27, 2009

is 1 dollar PTC a scam site ?

The answer is...Absolutely YES...here is the story..
On 15 Jan'09 I've request my payout from 1 dollar PTC amounting USD 5003. They informed me that the status of my payment is on processing and it will take around 45 days,so it's mean I'm going to receive my payment around 02 March'09.

But few days ago, when I logged in just to check my payment status,I found that they stated in my account that I have received their payment,on 17 Jan'09. Well,I haven't got any payment from them..(I thought..)
Here is the screen shot:

Then I emailed them for clarification,

Below is my email to 1 dollar PTC :
"
Payment status
I have request my payout amounting USD 5003 few days ago, and today I saw in my account profile, you stated that my payment has been received (by me). For your information,I haven't received any payment yet from you..? may I know, where did you sent the payment?
Thanks in advance
Regards, Melvi"

and you know what is they reply..?
Here you go..
=====================================================
From: 1dollarptc.com
Subject: {100-1448} RE: Payment status
To: mev_deni@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 11:49 PM
As stated in our terms (that you agreed on when you joined), payouts are based
on the income of the site.

The actual amount you make is figured once all income is added and the number
of payout requests are counted.

Every month, the amount you make per request is different.

This month's conversion was 6c per $5000 request.

I'm showing you received a payout a few days ago...

mev_deni@yahoo.com 0.06 USD

Thanks for using the help desk, if you have any further difficulties or are
required to respond to your request, please login to the help desk
================================================================
Yes..I checked to my paypal account that is indeed incoming fund from New Online Visions, LLC


Well..how do we know their conversion per month..? and if the income of the site only such that amount..how poor they are.. can't believe that they income is only 0.06 USD

Well at least, it proven that 1 dollar PTC is definitely a SCAM..Ok...to all of you...stay away from this site..
========================
By Melvi

5 comments:

  1. I like that, i want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Got $0.05 against $5010 request. Thanks for your info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pankaj ; You're welcome..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M REQUEST MY PAYOUT FROM 1 DOLLAR PTC AND NOW NOT PROCCESING RIGH NOW....I'VE SAID.

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

FRIEND'S BANNER

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Blog Archive

Jadwal Sholat

VISITOR

Followers

Tukeran link



Copy kode di bawah kedalam blog anda,dan saya akan segera link back.Mohon Konfirmasinya di shout box yah..

Kerja DiRumah

FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Hi..Thanks to visit my blog,I'm a working mother with 3 adorable Kids and loving wife of my hubby :) .Currently still working at one company in Jakarta.Hopefully..can be a working at home Mom soon..:)_