Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Everybody...have a nice Long Holiday...

Tomorrow,a long week end is coming.But today, I am still end up at the office,doing some works that make me headache :-).As an employee at one company who works in emergency field and operated 24hrs, there is no "real" day off for me..because..my staffs will surely keep calling me for some approvals, anytime..anywhere...Eventhought I was also taking care my child who got sick,or was sleeping, in the middle of the night,I still have to back up my staffs for any cases.Thank GOD my husband is always support me and understand with the situation .

Yup..emergency things can't wait and we'll never know when is emergency will happen.All we have to do is stand by 24hrs to assist all members (and also other peoples) who need our assistance to help them facing their emergency situation.
I still remember on last "lebaran" holiday,one of our client need our assistance to move their member from Bali to Singapore ASAP due to her sickness,and during my holliday,I keep contacted by my staffs (who stand by at the office) that needs my advise and approval (especially in related with money or quotation).However..our holiday still pleasant and everybody happy...

Ok..Happy long holiday..and for all my staffs..keep up the good work

Hopely..no urgent situation during this coming holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

FRIEND'S BANNER

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Blog Archive

Jadwal Sholat

VISITOR

Followers

Tukeran link



Copy kode di bawah kedalam blog anda,dan saya akan segera link back.Mohon Konfirmasinya di shout box yah..

Kerja DiRumah

FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Hi..Thanks to visit my blog,I'm a working mother with 3 adorable Kids and loving wife of my hubby :) .Currently still working at one company in Jakarta.Hopefully..can be a working at home Mom soon..:)_