Thursday, December 11, 2008

Become a Work At Home Mom

Creating this blog is my first step to reach my dream become a working at home mom. Actually, I initially created this blog is because I joined SFI. So I can write everything about SFI affiliate.
We only need to register (for free) then we can earn money by promoting our link
.
Doing blogwalking here and there...browsing here and there..then I realize that a lot of source to earn money on line! So I was thingkin, why don't I maximize this blog? I can earn more income from this blog! and become a working at home mom soon (I hope!). Then I applied adsense,join more affiliate program which can give me passif income . Now, I just joined KlikRupiah .The program is very simple, just join for free. After become a member, off course we can login to their website.Then we only need to click the advertising,view it for around 31 second, done! we got the money add to our account.Very simple!However..we have to still active promoting our link and blog.Then I joined more advertising camp and try to keep promoting my blog.Also..I got more friends,more knowledge and more info due to blogging..
Keep up the good blogging

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Nice story,hope you can be a work at home mom soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melvi1:18 PM

    Hopely..Thx

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

FRIEND'S BANNER

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Blog Archive

Jadwal Sholat

VISITOR

Followers

Tukeran link



Copy kode di bawah kedalam blog anda,dan saya akan segera link back.Mohon Konfirmasinya di shout box yah..

Kerja DiRumah

FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Hi..Thanks to visit my blog,I'm a working mother with 3 adorable Kids and loving wife of my hubby :) .Currently still working at one company in Jakarta.Hopefully..can be a working at home Mom soon..:)_